View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #1974
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Missing anyone? Nope don't think so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Me neither.
I'm not so sure. It seems you're at least one player short, but I can't figure who.

Thanks for providing the PMs, Brin. Those are always a fun read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin
Boro and tp, you two drove me nuts!
Heh heh. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
A question to everyone. Why did you think it such a big deal that the wolves would do their best to make one or two of them representatives early in the game? There was much talk about that and people made their suspicions based on that presumption - which was totally crazy. I mean we had no hurry to make sure one of us is a rep, there was no reason for that kind of exposure.
I think people thought of that because there'd be no pressing reason for the Werewolves not to promote their fellows to be Reps. On one hand is the idea that the WWs would wish to avoid links, and on the other hand they would like to have lots of voting power. Who is to say which path a particular group of Werewolves will take? Hey- why not have all four Wolves vote for each other occasionally? It would seem too obvious to actually be true to most. So why not take the free power?

Unless of course people assumed that the Wolves were doing that. But then it would be just as likely for people to assume the no-links pattern of behavior. I dunno... this sort of set up was wide open for any sort of behavior, and there's no certain correct way to play it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I would have been far less relaxed during the Days had I known that the wolves were considering killing me about every Night...
Oh, Lommy, you should feel honored by it. Personally, I'd much rather be Night-killed than left around forever and watch the days tick by and feel the pressure to lynch correctly mount.

Anyway, nice going Brin. Your late game performance was very good. I doubt I would have suspected you then had I not received bad vibes from you earlier. As the game wore on you seemed to really hit your stride. And the no-kill was a historic move. Well done.

Nog deserves some credit for making Ilya and Gwath into more attractive lynching targets. Without that, Brin may have moved up the lynch line.

Kudos to morm for walking the fine line on Day 3. It was a tough spot to continue trying to lynch Boro while trying to look like you were being reasonable with me. You came across as very genuine. On one hand I thought that a true Ordo-morm who was trying to trust me would be willing to let Boro go for the day, but morm didn't give up and did his best to look innocent despite it, and without Shasta he may have succeeded.

And I'm very glad KA died when she did. Without her being done in then Boro probably would not have revealed and then we'd be in a mess. KA simply had the misfortune of being the only available target to save Boro and I. Without that, she may have outlasted some of her fellows.

Boro- wow, that was fun! No game should be allowed to take place without you in it. You multiply the fun in a way that few others can.

To the mods- thank you for providing such fun. The idea was fantastic! And I loved how you posted on the thread from time to time. It was very unique. I hope we entertained you.

Steve- thanks for providing a classic narrative that will live forever in my mind.

*shuffles back to bed- sick yet AGAIN- third or fourth time this fall, grrrrr*