View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #125
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
I don't think saying I would kill Boro just because I'm a newbie is a very good argument, sally. I don't think it's you trying to cast suspicion on me, I merely think it's a badly thought out argument. The only reason I can think of for Boro being rendered a lycanthropic or, um, bearly chewtoy is because he's so good.

Sweetie, I said I thought you wouldn't have had a reason to kill Boro. It's just that since you made a bit more sense than, say, Noggie, Agan, or myself, who have played with him a bit and would probably keep him a bit longer. I don't suspect you, I just couldn't rule you out for the same reasons as everyone else.

Anyway, I need to go. I hate killing off someone who's not even posted much yet, but here goes.

++Ilya

As I said before, the louder people aren't as of yet striking me as suspicious, so I'm left to pick among the quieter members of the village. No, it's not because she's so quiet, but I'm sure if she spoke more I would have gotten a better picture of her and maybe not voted her. (Aka the guilty until you convince me you're innocent game.)

Off to work, so farewell, sweet Concord, erm, village!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote