View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 04:46 PM   #142
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
About Boro:
Agan said she was suspicious but I think that was jokingly.
Yes.

Quote:
Boro said Agan was a werewolf and Gwath the werebear.
I think it was more like in response to Gwath; "Gwath, the werebear is a deadly creature &c". I just found it funny because at first I thought he had meant it as "Gwath the werebear."

Quote:
She couldn't vote Gwath after recanting her earlier suspicion, but did she only vote Brinn because she thought she would get nowhere with voting Ilya once Boro failed to do so?
If I had started to feel like voting Gwath later, I would have. However there was no reason that should have made me do that. I preferred Brinn because she was one about whom I had even some suspicions myself, not just what other people had first pointed out.

Also Kath Boro's getting me killed in last game didn't matter to me much because I understood his reasons and agreed with them, so that's a bad argument. And it would be possible to find a reason for each and every one of us to kill Boro so I don't know.

As for my flip flopping on Gwath, garr I don't want to start explaining this over and over again, I had some minor suspicions of him based on that bear comment but I don't suspect anyone seriously just because of some day 1 banter! My first day 1 suspicions (if I post early) are always as much attempts to get some talk than real suspicions that should lead to lynching!