View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM   #256
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
If I had to pick two people he had dreamt of, I'd say Agan (hunter) and sally (wolf/bear).

If he dreamt of me on night 1 (which makes the most sense), his Gwath vote means nothing. However I don't think he found Gwath a wolf even if he dreamt of him. In my opinion there isn't enough evidence pointing at it. Plus I find Gwath rather innocent-looking.
If he found Kath a baddie, why didn't he try to find any evidence against her? Therefore a Kath dream doesn't make sense to me.

I am for lynching sally today.
Honey, if he dreamt me, he would have tried to kill me. The Day I could have been lynched he voted for someone else. It just doesn't make sense, unless he dreamt me last Night which means nothing to us anyway.

I think Gwath makes a bit more sense for a baddie than Kath, although I'd be amenable to lynching either. However, I think I'll have to go for Gwath, for reasons I stated before.

Here's my predicament for the day. I don't know when/if I'm going into work (they have to fix a bunch of equipment or something so I don't know when they'll call me) but if I'm called in I might have to vote before I leave. Just letting you all know now. If I don't go to work today I'll hold my vote closer to deadline so we can have more discussion. I just wanted to keep you all in the loop.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote