View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #35
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Giving up? Of course not. It was a mere ploy.

You see, if I, as a wolf, confess my wolvery on the very first day, people will think, "She must not be a wolf. She wouldn't do that [again]."

I add 'again' because I've, of course, done the exact thing in the past.

Which would then prompt people to counter with, "Of course if Fea was a wolf she'd tell us. She knows we're just going to lynch her anyway. Why should she hide it when she's insane, and nobody listens to what she's saying anyway?"

And then people would pause, and they would say, "So obviously Fea both would and would not reveal her role as a wolf, if indeed she is a wolf, which she both is and, obviously, isn't, because she wouldn't want people to point out that she's done both - and neither - in the past (and future) so we should all just assume that it's the first day and she really doesn't care what anybody says, because none of it matters before the wolves get a kill in (apart from Seer dreams, which aren't going to be revealed yet for obvious reasons)."

And I shall be ignored.
Honestly, I think ignoring you is the best thing we can do, at least until you stop trying to confuse us and start actually playing.