View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #281
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Could you explain what you mean by "easy way out"?~Mac
It was an early vote and you said he was playing careful. It looks like one of those generic suspicions you can apply to just about anyone (well I guess minus the phantom )

Quote:
Since obviously he was not happy about either choice, why didn't he at least try to bring up a third option?
I did, sally.

Regarding what you said about Cailin:
Quote:
It would have been a move that could easily have backfired.
Or one that has worked perfectly. With big risk you have a chance of a big reward, of course it can blow up in your face, but my question is why is Cailin's vote risky for a critic? It's the first vote, very early, and Nogrod is usually a safe choice early, as anyone may figure he's not typically a day 1 choice.

The bigger question is, what made Nog a Day 1 choice this time?

Ilya, while it is much appreciated all the research and re-posting of stuff, it makes our job a lot easier, you dear, are frightening me. It reminds me of what Brinn did not to long ago, and was extremely successful in leading her to a wolf victory.

Edit: crossed with Agan