Old 01-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #299
Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Begin Page 2

Post 51 - Nogrod:
Quote:
Making the point that a triple lynch (anyway we only can make a double-lynch) might be risky... hmmm... to whom at this point? For the critics themselves I think... one lynch and we probably end up with a fine and innocent singer toDay; a double lynch... the odds to bring down a critic get better... or at least the critics should have more to fear at this early hour if that option is open.

Anyway: confessedly lacking a sense of humour? A well known trait of music-critics over the whole wide world. Artists have fun, critics are grumpy, everyone knows that.
Post 62 - Agan to Menel:
Quote:
See my avatar. He's my pet and he sings better than you.
Post 64 - Menel:
Quote:
I agree with the phantom about the cobbler being dangerous. We really need to get him early before he dreams of one of us. Of course, it is also possible that the phantom himself is the cobbler trying to divert attention off of himself by his aggressive stance, so I don't think we can rule anyone out there.
Post 68 - Bowie:
Quote:
This early? I'm not so certain. I don't think that the phantom would play that...strangely right out of the gate.

Cobbler-sneak is a problem, but I don't think that the cobbler-sneak is a Day 1 problem. I think it's a Day 2 problem. And then we kill them.
Post 73 - Wild Man:
Quote:
Wild Man feel phantom speaks logic. But phantom indeed tricksy. Menel correct, perhaps phantom cobbler. But Wild Man believe not.
Post 74 - Opera Ghost:
Quote:
Of course I'm the Cobbler. Mwu ha ha!
End Page 2.