Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Begin Page 5.

Post 167 - Brinn:
Quote:
Who I won't vote for:

Meneltarmacil: would rather not see him Day One lynched...he gets lynched early too often
Post 170 - Menel:
Quote:
To be completely honest, I have no idea who to vote for. Phantom seems innocent enough, though I wouldn't automatically trust him just because he's the phantom.

Boro hasn't shown any warning signs either.

Macalaure has some kind of odd suspicion of me. Could be innocent Day One behavior, but I still don't like it.

The wild man who be short is being helpful enough, and I like his caveman-speak enough that I'll let him go for now.

He has a good point about Fea, who seems to be going off-topic a lot, speaking in code, and being tricksy as he calls it.

I'm leaning a little towards either Fea or Mac, but not that strongly.
Post 175 - Boro:
Quote:
Mac doesn't appear like he will be back, I don't like his vote for Menel. Looks like an easy way out to slide by the day.
Post 177 - Menel:
Quote:
So just what is this thing with Nogrod, anyhow? I don't think everyone but Fea and the phantom should be kept out of the loop on this.
Post 187 - Menel:
Quote:
Well, phantom and Fea's secrecy is disturbing, but I think I'll let it go for now and see what comes of it later.

++Macalaure
Post 188 - Fea:
Quote:
In the mean time,

++MENEL

Because there's nobody else I'd rather lynch, so process of elimination dictates...
Post 191 - Agan:
Quote:
I rather didn't lynch Menel today because I don't find him very suspicious. I think I'm just going to vote Nog. Or Mac.
Post 193 - Sally on Menel:
Quote:
So of all his 'suspects' (or lack thereof), he votes Mac because Mac suspects him? I lied. Menel does look a bit fishy now. I mean, I may not be happy that people suspect me, but them suspecting me doesn't necessarily make them guilty. Seems much more like a self-preservation tactic than anything else.

I suppose my first three choices are Menel, Nog, and Mac, semi in that order.
Post 197 - Kath:
Quote:
No idea: Menel
End Page 5.