View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #368
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Hi all, sorry for my late arrival but it is the end of the working week and apparently it wore me out as I've just woken up from an unexpected nap! As a result this is going to be a little rushed.

So, let's have a quick look at what people have been doing:

Boro - thought looking at who might want to kill phantom would give clues as to who the critics might be, I personally believe the list would include everyone except Boro and Fea and so doesn't do us much good! Pretty much accuses sally. Carries on with his suspicion of sally, saying that her just out of time retract could have been carefully designed to be just out of time - I think that's grasping at straws really, especially given that it was Day 1 and no one knew how strict Mith was going to be about the deadline.

Lariren - I'm still inclined to leave her be. I think she's doing pretty well so far with keeping up with this madness and she doesn't look particularly suspicious either.

Ilya - says Agan and Lariren started the suspicions against Nog. Has done nothing but post quotes. Now that can be helpful, but not when we get none of her own comments in there. Did post with her thoughts, but there is some really odd reasoning behind them. Why would killing phantom be something Strongbow would want to do over anyone else? If Lariren was 'just kind of agreeing' and then changed direction then why is that suspicious? It just feels suspicious. What was that about a 48 Day, as we didn't have one the Day before why would she assume it?

Gwath - strange that I am less happy with him when he isn't oddly abrasive! The comment that caught my attention was only a response to phantom's role revelation though.

Mac - takes back his voting for Menel. It feels innocent.

Agan - can't work out why everyone is so appalled by the fact that people voted for Nog. I'm with her a bit on that, he was a bit suspicious yesterDay, the way he reacted to what Gwath said was odd. I can see where a case against him would spring from.

Brinn - says about the same as Agan actually, as well as mentioning the very fair point that actually Menel was lynched at the same time and we can get information from that as well.

Strongbow - explains his reasoning for the Day 2 Cobbler comment. Why would the Cobbler be more likely to accidentally give himself away on any Day?

Cailin - her apology, well it feels innocent, but I wish she had spent more of the post talking about her theories on toDay rather than just apologising.

Ah I'm out of time and haven't really finished. I also want to say that I think Fea is too quiet and I do share some of tgwbs' suspicions.

Right now I think Ilya and Boro seem the most suspicious, though I'm not convinced about Boro.

++ILYA

I'd like to have gone through a bit more thoroughly but from what I've seen so far I think that posting all the quotes and the voting tally is trying to look helpful while actually not being and that the reasoning behind her suspicions seems very odd.