View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 03:47 PM   #799
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
See, if we lynch an innocent today and an innocent dies in the night (which will happen because the wolves know they are able to kill at least me), we lose. It'd be 3-2 for the wolves as the cobbler can join them then.

And I don't want to see a critic about to be lynched today come out shouting, 'I'm the diva!' and have some poor wavering soul retract and vote someone else just because they don't want to risk killing xem. Also, it's usually difficult for an innocent to predict how the vote goes.

Gwath, I'm not planning to become a dictator... yet. And though I wear a uniform I was not born to fight.

edit: xed with phantom. I will probably have to vote early (ie an hour or two before deadline) because I've promised to go to cinema with some friends and the movie they want to see begins at, erm, don't remember. Around deadline anyway.