View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:50 PM   #68
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Huh. I tried to access the Downs some five and a half hours ago but failed. I'm here only now and must vote soon since I need to go to sleep. What bothers me (easy to say of course, having been absent myself) is the lack of actual discussion. Yeah, Day 1, I know, but still. Nearly two pages of stuff (suttf?) and hardly anything to comment on. Bah.

The problem is I have no idea who I can vote, or even on what grounds should I vote since there just isn't enough material to base any opinions on. I even have no gut feelings, which is a bit alarming in itself.

Like Agan, I will certainly not vote a first-timer out on a Day like this when I have as vague opinions on everyone. I will also not vote anyone who has attempted some actual game discussion toDay. I will not vote anyone who hasn't appeared yet since that's plain evil because I have no way of knowing how that particular person behaves in this game.

Now that I've complained and whined enough, I can start thinking. I'll let Lommins in soon, but I could do with some discussion before that. Is there anyone around?

EDIT: Evidently. x-ed since Beregond's 62 (Are there any nicknames for you, by the way? Beregond is waaaay too long! )
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote