View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:50 PM   #86
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Bah I had not even noticed this comment earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legz
Police state? You are being suspiciously eager, comrade. I suggest we place you to the workcamp in Fornost for a while, to see what happens.
No, I'm just saying we could do with a couple of voluntary extra seers!

Guilty

Innocent
Nerwen. Nothing alarming thus far. Besides it's ages since she last played. No chance I'm lynching her today, especially as she can be quite helpful. Also, a village always needs people with an ability to make ploys.
Lommy. She's being mostly sensible and while I'm not convinced about her innocence yet, I'd like to keep her around for now.
Legz. Looks innocent enough.
Gondie. Innocent enough for now.
Nog. Being a normal Nog. Not too worried about him, and it'd be terribly unfair to lynch him now as he's died so early lately.

Neither
Gollum. Nothing suspicious thus far, but not much useful thus far, either.
sally. The same as Golly.
Shasta. The same as the two former but funnier.
Dury. She's amusing me but apart from that, nothing to go on. I don't think I'll vote for her, though.
Brinn. Too little to go on.
Fea. She doesn't have a role on day 1. I disagree with her about day 1s.
Lari. No idea.
Mira. No idea. Actually it's funny I've started calling you two Lari and Mira as both are common Finnish names, Lari a male's name and Mira a female's.
Greeny. Simply no idea.
Rikae
Mac
Rune
Menel

Oh Gwath wasn't playing then.

See I was planning to go to sleep soon and have no idea who to vote. I could of course vote randomly and try to wake up a bit earlier but dunno if I'm capable of that.

edit: xed with two little greens