View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:34 PM   #182
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay. So apparently I had a very nice nap.

I've read through and noticed a couple things but, as of yet, nothing is hugely popping out at me. That being said....

People who never buy me dinner (They's nasty, precious)
Brinn (after the brilliance of her last wolfdom anything's possible)
Rikae (oh, let's face it, she's just always evil. But I've not played with her in a bit and she's fun to keep around, so for now she may stay)
Noggie (too tricksy for his own good. all the time)
Agan (as I said in the Christmas card I sent her, she's always evil, no matter her role )
Mac (I know he's tricksy, and adaptive, but after last game I'm hesitant to lynch him. however I wouldn't put it past him to make use of that and perhaps try to play the innocent card when he's really hairy and nasty)

Sleepover buddies (people I probably won't kill toDay)
Lari, Mira, Beregond (too new to not feel guilty about killing them toDay, but that state of grace won't necessarily last forever)
Nerwen (probably evil, but I'll let her stay another Day since she hasn't played in a while )
Gollum (to make up for last game, and because I don't think he's a good Day One kill this game. Perhaps later, but I'll let him stay for at least another Day)
Shasta (just does not seem evil to me. I know he's being silly and not terribly useful, but he strikes me heavily as an innocent, and I think I've gotten over my "holy crap my logic is working backwards" slump. hopefully)
Menel (too amusing. I'm not going to lie)

By the way, those aren't in any particular order. I just put them in as they came to me. Going to catch up on the thread again now.

EDIT: x'd, obviously, though I'm not sure how far back. sorry
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote