View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #197
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
it's the fact that she's encouraging Frodo to play in such a way as to make a more useful addition to the wraith team.
I wouldn't encourage Frodo to do anything...it's totally up to him on how he wants to play. If he wants to reveal, go ahead. And if he wants to be turned, let's hope we lynch him first. But there's no harm in me saying what I'd personally do if I were in that role...or is there?

I am disappointed to see that no one seems to really want to play for the fun of it anymore and would rather take the easier route if it means winning. Is that how you guys really feel? Just because something is easier for the village doesn't necessarily mean it's the better thing to do. Because if it were always easy, WW would get boring fast. One thing I love about WW are the twist and curves that get thrown at us. I like to be challenged.