View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 05:29 AM   #247
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
The list (in no particular order)
Sally - I have no read on her. Something about her made me a little (green) uneasy yesterDay but when I tried to look it up I didn't find it. Frustrating. At least it probably wasn't anything big since I can't find it.
Fea - I'm not alarmed by her yet. (Even though one should always be alarmed by Fea.)
Lari - Securely under my reindeer.
Mira - Likewise.
Lommins - Rings no alarm bells. (I'm just listening to The Anthem by Leonard Cohen and he started singing "Ring the bells that still can ring" just as I wrote that... Thanks Leo.)
Leggings - No bells ring.
Rikae - No bells.
Agan - Gah, I'm clueless. Not leaning to either direction.
Noggy - Hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing! (No good having Coldplay in your head either, apparently.) Yeah, but his vote did make me uneasy. (See above.) The problem is, my gut-feeling says he's innocent but my wit contradicts that... Granted, Nog is smooth as a wolf and I usually don't get a wolf vibe of him even if he's guilty. The bells keep ringing.
Gondie - Seems innocentish this far.
Nerwen - Nothing alarming. No bells.
Runne - Seems innocentish (and has given me quite a many good laughs).
Mac - I don't know.
Menel - No idea.
Dury - Likewise.
Brinn - Seems innocentish to me. (But then, I can never bring myself to suspect her regardless of her role, so that's nothing new.) Well but honestly, I have seen nothing from her that would indicate to her being a wolf. Her reactions to what is being said seem innocent.

Ah, I got the thing about Gollum being both dead and alive. Perhaps miss moddess might edit that?

EDIT: x-ed with Agan, Nerwen and Agan again (My sense of humour is on a holiday today. Pathetic.) Yeah, but nice to see people around! *Waves*
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote