View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #315
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A List

Innocent
Fea - simply feels innocent. Is rational, positively ployful and calm. Admittedly, she says some weird stuff, but oddly enough it doesn't bother me much.
Mira - does not worry me, her defending Fea and Lari makes her look innocent, unless they're all wolves.
Legate - gives no reason to suspect himself, seems open and sincere.
Nerwen - rings no bells.
Rune - too aggressive to be a wolf?

Neutral
sally - flying under my radar. I would not be surprised if she was a wraith, I definitely need to keep an eye on her...
Lari - another one who's under my radar. Could be anything.
Rikae - I'm inclined to think she's not a wraith, but she could be Ferny or Underhill.
Noggie - I don't like his Gollum-voting business at all but his annoyance feels honest and innocent.
Rego - he manages to be both all-over-the-place and careful at the same time. He comments almost everything but he does not have strong opinions. I cannot decide if it's suspicious or just a thoughtful newbie learning to get a hang of the game.
Mac - no idea. I keep flip-flopping on him so much that I don't want to say anything.
Menel - slips under my ranger.
Durelin - too quiet.

Suspicious
Aganzir - she just disturbs me somehow, she feels curiously detached from the game and it reminds me of her wolvish self.
Greenie - she feels a little disturbing and sneaky, some stuff she says doesn't quite sit right with me. I think, however, that I wouldn't be half this suspicious of her if others weren't suspecting her.
Brinniel - feels suspicious, to put it simply. Her comments about the ringbearer are odd.

edit: xed with Rikae and Agan
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote