View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:54 PM   #396
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

Beregond is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Ahhhhhh, so many posts! And I'm getting tired.

In the order I happen to type them:

Mac: can't decide. Afraid to make a mistake on someone who could be very helpful. Like I said before, has answered accusations well, but I do not want to underestimate his cunning. If we were in decent places I'd believe him when he says he's not a baddie, but we're not in decent places. Don't actually want to vote for him, but I'm still more suspicious of him than of any of the others.

Nog: got attention for overreaction to random votes. And now again for comments about Durelin. But in all his posts I haven't seen something that makes him seem particularly like a wraith. Again, watching, but not wanting to act.

Rikae: have no idea what to think about her. Have some ideas as to who she might be, but in reality it could be anyone. Thinking she's innocent; certainly not taking a chance by voting.

Brinn: the only thing about her is I didn't understand why she was so surprised when Fea (and myself) commented about Rikae. Besides this incident, I'm not sure where Brinn stands. I'm going to be watching her, but she's safe for now because I don't have much to go on.

Fea: has been generally thinking the same as me, from what I can tell, so I have no reason to vote her off. People say "tricksy" but that's all so far.

Mirandir: don't know what to think of you either! Haven't garnered an opinion from reading your posts, but I will say you're not looking out of place in what is also your first game. (referring to you directly because you mentioned me in your list).

Menel: not posted much. Seems suspicious of Mac like I am, but I'm likewise suspicious of Menel, maybe from said lack of posting, though doubtless he has a good reason.

Durelin: I took the ranger comment on day one as nothing but IC. It could be a real hint, I guess, but even so I don't see the good in discussing it, because I don't think anyone but the wraiths want to know about Strider (at least, I don't know why we would, since no one can protect him?).

Rune: has seemed innocent.

Greenie: I didn't find her suspicious like others did. Paying more attention to her, but not from what I've seen myself.

Agan: same as Greenie. Posted a lot, didn't say anything particularly out of place.

Thinlomien: seems innocent enough.

Lari: not enough to go on either.

Nerwen: same.

Legate: still nothing. Could well be a very cunning wraith in hiding, but nothing to indicate such.

Sally: didn't post enough today.

Responding to Fea: I don't see "taking one for the team" as bad, or unlikely, but it might be ill-advised in most situations.

I'm finding it amusing that since the mass-nicknaming of day one, I've gone back to being called Beregond. I don't have a problem with many nicknames, really.

I've probably crossed with a few people as well. The action is furious.