View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 08:38 AM   #444
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
All right, I get it, my vote seems fishy(and no, I'm really not a Pisces, no where close).

However, I pretty much voted for the same person two days in a row. And the only reason was I still didn't have much to go on from Day 2. I thought in my mind that it would have been interesting to make the person who's character is like the ranger to be a wolf/wraith. Hence my voting.

As for the rest: are we sure that Nog's death wasn't in some way a way to implicate Fea? Can we really rule out a possible innocent Fea and really good wolves/wraiths? It would be kind of smart of them too. They wouldn't get blamed for killing off a very dangerous innocent, the village would just lynch her and be done with it.

This is not saying that we shouldn't look at her. Clearly that would be stupid but this is a possiblity no one mentioned. Last game she was lynched the same Day and was a wolf. But she was also more open about her wolfyness.

As for Mira, it is her first game. But it's also Day 3 and she is clearly fair game.

As for the comments between Lommy and Agan, while obviously it's between you two and I shouldn't read more into than a possible friend's spat(I mean, I could also say the same things about Mira and Fea, considering I know them in real life too) but there whole thing would be a good cover up if they were both wolves/wraiths. Keep up the pretense that they are not working together and such. I would have to look through their posts again, but its a good way to throw us all off their trail.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 01-26-2009 at 08:39 AM. Reason: x-posted with Nerwen
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote