View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 11:35 AM   #456
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Maybe he was uncomfortable to the wraiths. The candidates for this would be Aganzir and me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Maybe he was killed to give us something to talk about and confuse us. At least that's what I enjoy doing when I'm a wolf.
Dunno, Mac, but looks almost like you're suggesting that you are a wraith yourself...

A list, then, as I think I promised...

Sally - I have no read on her. People keep voicing casual little suspicion on her pretty much all the time, but somehow she still escapes general attention.
Fea - YesterDay's voting certainly didn't put her into a particularly good light. I don't trust her.
Lari - I'm still a bit unsettled by her yesterDay's vote, but her response to me seemed pretty genuine and made me feel better about her. Not sure, still.
Mira - Securely under my reindeer. I'm uneasy about her yesterDay's Dury vote, but that's pretty much all I remember about her. I'll look at her if I have time.
Lommie - Nothing alarming this far.
Legate - Seems okay.
Rikae - I get an overall innocentish feel about her, but I just realised I never quite considered the possibility of her being a wraith. And what on earth was that "I'm Frodo" -business yesterDay?
Agan - Strikes me as innocentish.
Gondie - No idea.
Nerwen - Feels okay.
Rune - I generally get an innocent feel out of his posts, though his vote yesterDay was certainly strange and made me more wary about him. Not convinced either way.
Mac - He's another one that puzzles me. Half the time he seems innocentish, half the time he behaves just oddly and makes strange statements such as his reaction to Rikae's joke reveal. He drives me crazy some day.
Menel - He's been slipping under everybody's radar quite efficiently, I think. Someone to be looked at, to be sure.
Brinniel - I don't get why she is suspected, to me she feels quite okay.

EDIT: x-ed with Leggings
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote