View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #468
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
(Of course, he could be a wraith who just wants to keep Fea around... but I doubt a wraith would be so reckless.)

Some would. I did exactly that once as a wolf. However, I think you're probably right in thinking Rune most likely wouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
As for Fea... a tougher nut to crack. But what Mac says about her makes sense. I would be willing to give her the benefit of doubt (for toDay at least). I think what Mac says as for her being a wraith solidifies my view of her as a non-wraith, but I'm not convinced of his reasoning why she's not Ferny. Who says the wraiths know Ferny's identity?

What that Mac says? Do you mean this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac

Given how easily Fea gets herself lynched, there could be merit to the set-up idea. Killing Nogrod would give the wraiths an easy day. In any case: why would Fea want to kill Nogrod? She cannot be more than Ferny. Would the wraiths set up their cobbler like that, though?
I don't see why Fea wouldn't kill Nogrod. First of all, like I said to Lari, I don't see how it sets her up. Secondly, if Fea is a wraith, she's a wraith who decided her time in the village was limited anyway, so she might as well go out in a blaze of glory, incriminating as many innocents as she could and making her companions look good. She would have expected to be a top lynch candidate toDay anyway, so the way the kill reflected on her wouldn't have been a consideration.
If she's a cobbler, it's much the same situation. Now Mac, Lari and Lommy have all repeated this assumption that Fea is only suspicious because Nog died. Utter nonsense! I, for one, was ready to lynch Fea before deadline fell yesterDay (and would have switched my vote, had I been on my own computer instead of Mac's laptop. I can't type fast on that thing.) Nog's death doesn't even make Fea more suspicious. The most a living Nog would have done is offered a runner-up to Fea in lynchability, and he had a built-in excuse (Lommy's comment about drinking too much wine).

Now you're all making me talk about Fea more.

Last edited by Rikae; 01-26-2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Fixing messed-up spacing.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote