View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 01:33 PM   #1517
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin
Just face it, Lommy. Everyone at one stage in their BD life has had a crush on you!
Are you trying to tell us something, Groin?

Careful lad. Legate will fly over here and behead you. Trust me, he's very on edge about this sort of thing. He once warned me that he'd kill me if I didn't stop talking to Lommy every day. I was talking to her every day because we were Werewolves together. But he didn't care. No explanation was good enough.

So yeah, we just had to finish out the Werewolf game without speaking. Quite difficult. But I wasn't about to put my life at risk.

And now I shall share a very odd dream that I had last weekend. I was running a fever at the time, and we all know that sick-dreams are totally weird and awesome.

So I was at my church. My dad was playing the piano as usual. And I was playing the drums as usual. Nothing weird so far.

Then someone announces that Aganzir has arrived, and that she will be performing "The Lion King". The music starts. I'm playing along. I can't see Agan (my view is blocked by something) but I can hear her. And then the song changes (I don't even know what song it was originally) and Agan is playing a great violin solo. And my drum set somehow changes into a piano, and I continue to play it with my drum sticks, hoping that no one will notice.

And then Agan is playing a guitar (quite well, I might add). And one of my drum sticks changes into my violin bow and I'm suddenly holding a violin, and naturally I'm supposed to take over the part Agan had just been playing. Then I recognize the song- "Dead to the World" by Nightwish. And Aganzir and I proceed to totally rock.

And I wake up. The music is still playing in my head.

The end.

(good luck making any kind of sense out of that)