View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 02:21 PM   #1518
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum the Great View Post
*Draws myself up with a look of displeasure* All of us? All of us Americans??? Or do you mean all the Texans?
I am just interpreting what her conscience is telling her.

We Texans are very hot blooded about our women, it comes from living in 90 degree weather all year 'round. Lommy lives too far north for my taste. She would want a penguin for a pet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Careful lad. Legate will fly over here and behead you. Trust me, he's very on edge about this sort of thing. He once warned me that he'd kill me if I didn't stop talking to Lommy every day. I was talking to her every day because we were Werewolves together. But he didn't care. No explanation was good enough.
Speaking of him, I dreamed I fought Legate the other night! He was climbing some sort of lamppost and hacking at me with a sword. I chopped the lamppost down, but he fell on me with his sword!

Maybe Legate is trying to send me messages with his mind, phantom!

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 01-31-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Groin Redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote