View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #120
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
And then just think about the fact that the Nazgūl were the scariest and most interesting in the FotR but they were also just incompetent losers who couldn't even win a party of a ranger and four hobbits in the middle of nowhere!
Well if you want to look at it like that than Maeglin is an egotistical brat who wants what he can't have and breaks so it that nobody can have it. Hmph

The Nazgul as a whole might lose their scariness after tFotR, but certainly not the Witch King. His evil personality is great before and after tFotR. Besides, I think that we can all agree that the Nazgul, for that short period, were terrifying and spectacularly portrayed. The question is: how much did it impress you. For me it was a lot, therefore The Witch King gets my vote.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 02-04-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Groin Redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote