View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #34
Hansy
Animated Skeleton

Hansy has just left Hobbiton.
Erm. Hello. Nice to know you all, besides those I knew already. [Sally doesn't know me. But I know her... well, her name.]
I'm taking hours writing this post. This is so wrong.

*deep breath*

I can start by introducing myself. You can call me Hansy... it's not that long so it doesn't need to be shortened. Reminds me of what you did to poor Beregond last game. I read the books some time ago. They were fun, but too long to be true. So I don't remember most of it. I liked Aragorn and Legolas (yay I'm so creative!). And I like kittens. You probably figured that out after seeing my avatar.

About the werewolf... well, this is quite a different experience. I took my time reading the previous game... [I skipped Sally's spam show] and I would always agree with Legate. The guy that apparently was wrong all the time. But I liked his reasoning I hope you'll forgive me, but I don't think I'll bold names... unless I start writing bigger-than-huge posts and it gets really hard to read. Which I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.

Now let's talk about roles. Hi Nerwen.

[Random Comment 3: Well, at least this time people aren't roleplaying. I just can't do that.]
[Random Comment 4: The icons below the textbox strangely remind me of Zelda.]
Hansy is offline   Reply With Quote