View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:24 PM   #122
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The votes then.

Kath for Nerwen
I already talked about this at length in #109.

Fea for Hansy
Quote:
eenie meenie miny

Because I'm not in nearly a good enough mood to be nice to newbies for the sheer sake of it, and Nog has a way of saying interesting things on Day One.
After not saying practically anything toDay she makes a "eenie-meenie-miny" -vote, which behaviour I still dislike a lot. Underlining one's vote is random alway rings my alarms. Saying you vote random doesn't mean anything as we others can't know whether you rolled a dice or not (or whatever; deciding beforehand to vote for the one who has posted just before you?). But saying you did it randomly kind of makes you less culpable of any innocent being lynched if it turns out that way and thence is perfect for the baddies. But that addendum about me there is most odd. So I'm saying intereasting things on Day1? Now what has that to do with anything? Lynching me toDay would not affect the fact that I'm able to talk toDay (Day1) in any way. So what is this? Buddying up? Sending signals to someone you think belongs to either / the other baddie-fraction?

Dury for Sally
Quote:
Anyway...there's already a few people I'd like to get rid of just for the sake of being rid of them, but part of my beef with werewolf is when people simply play favorites...so I'm going to go for as random as possible here.
Just looking at who has posted, anyway, I picked out her on some sort of gut-reaction thing. The typical excuse. It's like pleading the 5th...my stomach told me to do it!
Oh my! She wishes some people to be lynched but decides to be as random as possible picking someone with guts and then trying to explain it away both ways (like it's nothing & sorry Sally).

Eönwë for Gwath
Quote:
so I'll just go for a semi-random vote:
Because his 2 posts said nothing at all relevant.
Now what is this random-vote mania all about? I haven't seen this kind of voting for years! If you had a reason to vote for Gwath, why do you say it's "semi-random" then? What's the matter with all of you?

Eomer for Sally
Quote:
Exudes a sense of delayed reactions. First part of the day is the time, if indeed there is a time - something to be doubted -, to repeat the fact that there are gifted allies and enemies in the game, and that necessity dictates our discovery of one of those enemies. Frivolous, for sure, but in the least game-related: an acceptably lazy first post. Her first few posts, alas, were empty.
And then she sought something to say. Too eager to show herself.
Not the only one, it's true.
Finally someone giving reasons for his vote... Although as he said himself in the end, Sally's not the only one who has behaved like that toDay so it would have been natural for you - were you innocent - to elaborate that one a bit; who else did you consider were acting like that, from whom did you choose her? Now it looks a bit too convenient vote to my taste. You're careful not to suspect others but just imply you have seen similar behaviour around to look good and not to get anyone on you to retaliate. Hmm...

Okay. You're not all baddies... I think. But let me bet something that we have at least one baddie here already...

I seem to have crossposted with a bunch of posts...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote