View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #268
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh my... it's coming midnight here and I need to wake up at 6.30...

I suspect all of you, quite equally right now. And the only one I feel comfortable with my judgement is Fea who is a bad lynch for toDay as we need a killing-baddie and not a cobbler...

I think I need to count on your good judgement as my time for toDay runs out.

I try to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow so that I could see if I have a reason to retrack my vote but that remains to be seen if I'm able to do that. Sorry about the little input I managed toDay but polishing you guys takes time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabell
To Nog, I believe we were told it was the Black Queen whom killed Eomer
If I am not mistaken, the d8 is the starting point of the Queen - and is a dark square. Also, if I am not mistaken - the Queens begin the game on a square of their own color.
So d8 is a dark square, meaning it was specified as the Black Queen whom killed Eomer.
I already discussed that in my post #258 and think it highly likely that was the case last Night - but not all the pieces have been in their starting positions so we should be aware of not reading them too self-evidently as it seems there is something like a pre-set starting situation there - like in Lewis Carroll's Through the looking glass... and anyone familiar with "chess-problems" knows, those positions can be anything (eg. positions one would never reach in an actual game).

Okay some pondering and a vote coming soon.

EDIT: X'd with Shasta... nice crosspost that was...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote