View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #178
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
And back - that took a lot less time than I'd thought . . .

Well first off I think we need to lynch phantom. Just how many times is he going to get away with being killed and then just being able to pop back up on the thread? For all we know it’ll turn out he wins if everyone ignores him for the rest of the game and then he murders us all.

Really the whole of first page just banter.
As is the second.
More on the third.
End of the banter as Durelin pops us and does the one thing that will make her look suspicious – actually thinks about the game. Perhaps she has been given the task of analysing everything, perhaps she is just bored of reading nothing but either way it was going to stand out.
No I was wrong, more banter, though there does seem to be more useful stuff from now on.
Lommy is the second person to try and make sense – some suspicion of Mira and Nerwen. Thinks Durelin and Izzy seem innocent. And then there was a crosspost –was it Mira she was saying was a Cobbler?
Wilwa sees Durelin, Lommy and Rikae as the most logical, but logical doesn’t equal innocent. Thinks one of Mira, Lari, Brinn and Nienna are likely to be evil due to the chattering.
Lari – some interesting thoughts there.
Nog – interesting thought about Durelin but I think she was just listing everything.
Mac is listing Cobblers.

As much fun as this game is I can sense we might have some problems with figuring out anything very helpful! It seems that people are focusing on that little group of chatterers which might be a good idea. One of them more than likely has been told to be noisy but I doubt all of them would have been given the same instruction.