View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:49 AM   #179
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Wilwa, Brinn, Miri, Nienna, Lari, Durelin, Nogrod: that's 7... there is one more cobbler out there...
You call me a cobbler but still go with my 8 cobbler theory, haha....I think we're all totally mixed up.

Anyways, I only have about 3.5 more hours before I need to go to work, then when I come back I'll only have 1 hour to vote and such before I need to sleep. So I want this to get a bit more exciting please.

Once there's been an entire Day and Night phase we should have more to go on. But for now what we should be able to establish is:
  • There are atleast 3 were-ducks, with a game this size it makes no sense to have less, not fair odds, could maybe be more though
  • I think we can assume there is a seer, though Sally probably messed around with the role, I don't think I've seen too many games that have taken out this role
  • There is probably a hunter or ranger, if not both at least one, and they too are probably decked out with some crazy extra ability, though I'm sure there's a chance they were left out completely
  • There is atleast 1 cobbler, but I think we've all suggested that there is probably more then 1, just cause it's a crazy role that is known to cause problems and, well, it's Sally
  • Lovers, probably, and it probably isn't a normal pairing

So besides that I don't think there's much more we can establish, correct me of course if you disagree. Wouldn't surprise me if there are made up roles, but we shouldn't sit around trying to guess them. And if there's like a were-goose or something we won't know until there's been a Night phase and we see how many deaths there are.

So ya, I wouldn't suggest we dwell on this too much though, it being Day 1 we don't have a lot to go on. I saw we just kinda go with the flow, see what our Moddess throws at us and just have fun with it!

woah, x'posted since Maca's first one after my last one