View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #198
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I can see you flying left and right here, so watching you.
What else is not new.

Quote:
(And also accusing people who are discussing, completely legitimely - I hope - that.)
Well, this game is sort of slowed down. The banter phase took three pages, and now we're in the rules-and-roles discussion of questionable value. It's legitimate for sure, but your immediate and strong defense, well...

Quote:
But the idea of "blind lovers" is also not as impossible, even though in this setting it would be quite hard role to play.
Now this is most peculiar. The most straightforward way to identify your lover, and have your lover identify you, is to talk about the lover role in general. I raise a point against it, and you give a half-hearted "it's not impossible" along with "it would be really hard to play". You see right above there how easy it can be played, possibly, so the first part of that statement is fishy and the second false.

Does this make you guilty? No. You might be a lover, but the problem is: there's no telling of what sort, and blindly lynching lovers is the path to defeat. I'm watching you, too, though.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote