View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #506
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'm a bit lost at the moment. There seem to be secret messages or if not secret then messages that I don't understand at any rate and a lot of randomness and our mods cluttering up the thread. So I'm going to run through the player list, see if I end up with anything. I think I'm just going to have a look at the second Day though, Day 1 was just ... too mad.

Fea - despite whatever these restrictions are I think she could post something of some use. As with Nilp, one more Day.

Brinn - after her complaints I voted for her because she only bantered at a time when she hadn't had a chance to get back online her first post toDay is annoying bantery.

Wilwa - poor thing got blasted by Mac! The 'maybe the wolves killed him/her because they thought they were the Seer' argument always comes up and although I think his argument was somewhat over the top I think wilwa has been evil enough times that she would know Seer comments on a Day when there had been no Night for a dream is pretty unlikely.

Durelin - not entirely seeing Mac and Nog's suspicion of her. Her first post of the Day seems pretty solid even though she was wrong about the Ranger thing. Interesting catch on Mira's lover comment.

Nogrod - good catch on the one kill and what it might mean. Odd argument back against Mac though. Haha I think anyone playing this game via banter alone will want to kill him for his comments toDay.

Izzy - I don't know whether it's because I saw sally's post explaining Shasta before I read through the thread but Izzy did seem to be very slow catching that he was Mira's grief-mad lover. Again though I'm not sure that speaks to guilt or innocence. Really odd post from her about who might be a duck, it just seems to have come out of nowhere and doesn't feel like her usual style.

Rikae - I forget how aggressive her playing style is sometimes. Of course she's the same way whether innocent or guilty but I have to remember to sort of mentally step backward at some of her comments. I'm only mentioning that because I think she has the same problem as Gwath sometimes in that her posting style gets her lynched.

Lari - her confusion over the lover role doesn't suggest anything one way or the other. Not convinced though about this confusion over the types of baddies: Well there goes my whole "maybe there isn't one because only, sort of, Mira died". After the previous part of the post it's a bit odd.

Mac - some interesting thoughts about why the ducks would kill Mira. Argumentative toDay! For all he knows we have a contingent of newbies as the ducks.

Gwath - looked helpful at the beginning of the Day but as we know the narration holds no clues not so much any more. That said he did pick up on the lover stuff. Back to his not so helpful style again now though.

Lommy - liking Lommy so far toDay, maybe just 'cause she's arguing back, but I think that's a good sign.

Nilp - not exactly helpful. I'd say one more Day's grace to see if he decides to play the game or carry on as he is.

So, what have I got?

No idea - as I was going through I just couldn't see anything that interesting from the first three, the others for reasons above:
Nienna
Mith
Nerwen
Nilp
Fea
Nog - just can't decide on him.

Possibly innocent:
Lommy
Mac - for all that I said I think he's an impassioned innocent.
Rikae
Durelin

Possibly not:
Gwath - having been given a Day's grace from sally, in fact having needed to have a Day's grace from sally he could try to help out more.
Lari
Izzy
wilwa
Brinn

That's about where I am right now.

EDIT: I put my list into paragraphs because it was very hard to read.