View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #181
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
I noticed that the hurts and heals from my previous post were ignored and that there are other mysterious changes to the lists creeping in. Oh well. *shrugs*
Yea, I strongly appeal on everybody to check, AFTER you post your list, whether it corresponds with the one that is prior to yours (except for your votes, of course). And you could even check if the one that is previous to yours corresponds with the one before him (that's what I am doing). This way, we ensure no weird changes are made because of somebody not noticing they x-posted with somebody.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote