View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #9
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The concept looks great. Well, what else would you presume?

About the timetables: I'm going to be "balancedly" busy the coming weeks but not too busy not to play a game of werewolf while others businesses wait...

But it might be a real chance for me to try once more the little less involved playerstyle - not that I believe I can pull that out, but I will try it once again - and might be actually forced to do it for real this time.

The reason being that I have a host of essays & entry applications to read but on the other hand the Passover is more or less free time to me as well in the sense that I do not have classes then... (I could play it safe and do my other work then but... if I'm not using that time doing the work I can play WW the more - maybe I need to reach a balance there? ).

Well, I actually should also make a major clean-up operation and work through all my papers that are just a mess right now... and have been for a year or two...

But there is time and place for everything.

So let's play!

It looks too interesting to be skipped or not paid attention to...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote