View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #181
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
I dunno... I'm still inclined to stick my opinion, on the basis that the clip there is a public performance. Flirting, at least to my mind, is a one-on-one action, and while there are elements of it there, they are merely part of the show.
Oh but we were comparing her to me. One could say that with me, too, flirting is just a part of the show - if I really want to enchant someone, I'm usually (but not always ) much less straightforward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frollondacil
That being said, though, if I can't exclude you, Miss Agan from the Esmeralda role on the grounds of flirting, I can exclude myself from Frollo on the grounds of my not sharing his character. I'm hardly an austere, self-righteous, wet blanket--I hope.
No but you're to be a Catholic priest too (hmm he was a judge in the film, but it doesn't count) which is enough. And your current Facebook profile pic is scary in a Frollo-ish way. You know, the way you look at the camera. If you were a bit paler and had a different shape nose and smaller pupils, you'd look just like him.
Also, Frollo was really devoted to his work and a kind and loving foster father. Plus, he got the best song.

And yes Greenie I think this is a good way of playing. Like, we have already concluded that Form is Frollo which means he's thoroughly rotten and should be lynched as soon as possible.

By the way Fea, guess what I finished just a while ago.

I'll go to sleep.