View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #380
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent2010 View Post
Only for those who decide to use me as a crutch to have an excuse to vote for someone else.
I'm going to be a bit dafter for a moment than I normally prefer to be, and say I don't get what you're saying here. If I understand your argument aright, you seem to be saying it's a bad thing that people don't vote for you--they want to, but they don't.

I'm not exactly sure how this is a good thing for THEM and not for you. It is, after all, the life of Kent2010 that is NOT going to die as a result.

Unless you're the cobbler, there's no reason you'd want to be voted for, that I can perceive. If you're innocent, you wouldn't want votes--that would mean the village wasn't focusing on the Wolves. And if you're a wolf you wouldn't want the votes, because, well, you're a wolf--you don't plan on getting lynched, but getting maximum number of villagers killed.

Maybe you're just missing a necessary negative condition somewhere, or else I'm just misreading you (I should be abed), but as it stands, your argument is making no sense to me--which has not been the norm the past couple Days.