View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #383
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, so I went back and looked at some voters from yesterDay I was worried about.

Izzy may have voted Nienna late, but she did suspect her before the bandwagon started up. That earlier suspicion gives reasoning behind her vote; she didn't just vote for her out of the blue. Which makes her look more innocent than not.

Gwath was very eager to hop on the bandwagon with this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
You're right - Nienna does look rather bad in light of that sequence of posts, like she's fishing for a bandwagon almost. She might just be an innocent who didn't have any better idea, but this seems a far more substantial case than any others that have been made toDay. I think I'll be voting Nienna.
It looks bad, but what makes me hesitant to suspect him is that I believe an innocent Gwath has eagerly hopped on bandwagons in past games. So this isn't exactly unusual behaviour from him.

Sally and Firefoot look the worst to me.

Here's what Sally said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I think I'll look over Nienna's posts real quick and see what the fuss is about. It's possible I forgot to actually....you know....read her post when I went through the thread. I'm such a silly hobbit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I decided that yeah, Nienna does have some furry potential. And I know she's blinking brilliant as a wolf, so I'd hate to give her a free pass for too long and then wind up dead.
Sally seemed to really quickly come to the conclusion that Nienna was evil. There's something about the tone of these posts that feels just wrong and suggests perhaps she doesn't have good intentions.

Sally has been unusually quiet in this game...I only just realised she hasn't shown up yet toDay. That may speak in her favour since she tends to be a loud wolf. But then again there's a good chance her absence is due to RL and when someone's missing because of RL, it really doesn't tell anything about what their role may be.

Firefoot voted for Kuru with this reasoning:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
It strikes me as really interesting that Agan would want to throw a bonus vote out there already - it seems like a rather unfounded move, given the amount of material we have to go on. Hmmm... unless he's the seer... Kuru would be a fairly logical choice as a first night dream, he's well known enough. And that would explain why Agan came out swinging at him.

I don't feel too bad pointing this out if it's true, because the wolves would no doubt have picked up on it already.
I find this rather weird. If you think someone to be the seer there's no good reason to state it publicly. Maybe the wolves already picked up on it, but maybe not and you just gave it away. The fact that she feels the need to defend her statement suggesting that Agan may be the seer in that same post is even more concerning.

Though it's also possible this was a ploy and Firefoot was trying to make the wolves think Agan was the seer when she really just believed her to be an ordo so that they would Night kill her. This scenario has occurred before. But I've never played with Firefoot before, so I don't know if she is the type of player to come up with such a ploy.

EDIT: X-ed since #372