View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #529
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
My internet has started acting up every time I go to today's first page, so I'm going to come back to my suspicion list. Meanwhile, here's what I picked up reading that page on a few people:

Gwath (10) - Seemed put out at the beginning of the day that Kuru was still alive.

Kuruharan (6) - obviously innocent.

Nilp (7) - I like that he went to the trouble of an analysis on Firefoot, but... I just don't see that it accomplished a great deal. It made him look quite helpful, though, which doesn't sit right with me.

Nogrod (5) - The fact that all he's been saying today is "Let's focus on people who haven't used bonus votes yet" irks me a bit. Even though he says he's not, it's like he's discounting the possibility that there might be wolves that have used bonus votes already, which I don't think is a good idea at this point. That and I don't tend to like continuous harbingers of doom. I'm actually beginning to think, after rereading post #445 where he condemns Brinn, that he's just mad that she hasn't posted as much as he would like.

Sally (10) - In post 430, she states, "The thing was that I was pretty sure you weren't innocent". Freudian slip? Maybe she's Grima. Also, the way she adds Gwath's explanation of his non-vote to her own just seems weird to me.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote