View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 05:15 PM   #531
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril Another suggestion

I've got yet another family commitment tonight that is going to keep me away from the comp for awhile.

I will be back later. I'm not sure if I can vote...I'd just assumed that I could because it doesn't say anything about it in the rules.

I do have another suggestion...I agree with Nogrod that the village will be in desperate trouble if we don't get a wolf toDay...basically that we will probably have lost.

I wonder if the Seer and Finrod should announce themselves and tell what they know. That would (hopefully) cut down on the number of people that we'd have to worry about voting for. We have more inncent votes now than we are going to have later...

I don't know if this is a good idea, though. I thought I'd throw it out there for discusion.

Be back in a bit.