View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #550
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent2010 View Post
It still might be pre-mature, and especially for Finrod. If Finrod reveals all they have to do is send that bat. Where if Finrod stays hidden there's and he does make a successful protection, there's a greater possibility (2 out of 3) he could take out one with him. Our only offensive weapon now besides the lynching is a successful protection by Finrod. He can't protect himself so the only real advantage would be to give Luthien an extra day, but we'd lose the chance of a Finrod successful protection/kill.

Luthien, it depends. There's been 3 dreams so far? If she knows 2-3 innocents (currently living) or a baddie plus an alive innocent...maybe. Also, if Luthien would reveal, theoretically she'd get another day (Finrod's protection). Oh well that should be left up to Luthien.
I'm back and will get started with some serious reading now.

I did want to say that I agree with Kent's analysis at least as far as Finrod goes.

I'm still not sure about the Seer. I think if the Seer does know the identity of a wolf we kinda need that at this juncture...however, I have a feeling the Seer doesn't.