View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 11:08 AM   #10
Guildo
Wight

Guildo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Guildo
Tolkien

As i have said in another Post It would take more words than in all his books to describe the inspiration and emotion he has planted in my heart.

As for the changes as you described Mushroom Unfortunately i had to go through most of them the hard way with much deliberation self conflict and years of sleepless nights, Unshureness, and sometimes feeling as if insignificant and a gigantic world, But with the Books finaly reached me it was rasureance. i could sleep better and i felt as if my life had meaning, and i had my own epic quest to complete (My own ring to bear) so to speak.
And yes even dressing different i have left behind the pointless trends and Fashions we are forced to take heed to in this world, and realized our deeds in this world is what will be our clothing when our time comes.

If you cant make sense out of what i just said, its ok i tend to rant and babble and sometimes i cant even make sense out of myself.

Glen Sight
Guildo is offline   Reply With Quote