View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:52 AM   #51
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Alrighty, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it back on later as I promised. I feel quite terrible about that, I was hoping that I could have a really productive Day 1 in this game. My Day 2, if I make it, will be far better I'm sure.

So I have to vote now. I won't vote for anyone who hasn't posted, anyone who is new, anyone who has only posted little ones like myself (don't want to be hypocritical), or anyone who has already gotten a vote (don't want to start a chain or anything) . So I believe that leaves (and doing this off by memory to save the little time I have): Legate, Rune and Eomer. Rune, I have to admit that I love him, haven't played with him in a very long time, so I don't want to vote for him. So between Eomer and Legate, I shall toss a coin. Heads Legate, Tails Eomer.

++Eomer

Sorry! Process of elimination really and then some randomness, I'd just much rather vote then not vote at all. Hopefully my logic is good enough for you guys to keep me around.

Good luck everyone! I hope to be able to be much more useful the next Day.

X'posted with Rune and Nerwen