View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #508
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ooooooh yes, really a fantastic game And after quite a while - a lovely, neat game, the only pity I could not remain alive for longer. But well, the Seer was just too bad. (Some would say: too good. I won't.)

I guess as for the Wraith's planning, and especially all that followed after my death, Sally would tell you more. As from my part, I just apologise to those whom we (I) killed - especially to Kent, whom I would not have wished to kill that much, if I was not also considering the option that he is a Gifted.

I must say I really enjoyed playing with all you people, especially those I haven't played with yet. I am quite looking forward to play again with every single one of you. (And I won't even mind if it was on the same side, for once )

The narrations were just really really good in this game - absolutely brilliant, very funny, but sometimes also brilliant when being serious and it kept the feeling - like the last one, which really made it feel serious and I AM actually awaiting a "to be continued..." part.

Anyway, a really good and memorable game Thanks to everybody who played, and also to the Moddess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I thought it amazingly funny that First Day it was a tie between a Wraith, a Seer, and an Ordo. xD
Oh my, I realised that only now. Horrible - we should have let Nogrod lynched back then. Ai, ai...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote