View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #509
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
A graceful way to end it indeed! *Bows to Lhuna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Why oh why did you Wraiths keep Nog alive?
I asked myself that very same question like hundred times during this game... But maybe it was just that, an attempt to create confusion.

What I'm afraid of is that the following generations of werewolves will take this lesson to the heart and will have no mercy regarding the seer (not that they have done it earlier either ).

But it was great fun! And for a long time I managed to squeeze time to actually do some "detective-work" and think about possible strategies (which is becoming possible only on Day3 or something like that) and was alive to actually do something.

So thanks baddies. I really appreciated your tactics!

And sorry Legate! I felt really bad revealing you so early but I had to do it because I knew you were a wolf already in the beginning (Night1 dream). But as I chose as my tactics in the beginning not suspecting you on Day1 - so that you (or your mates whoever they were) wouldn't feel any urge to kill me at Night2 - I had kind of cornered myself already in the beginning. For I could not count on your goodwill - not to talk on that of your fellow mates in crime - and dying on Night3 with a known wolf in my bag would be just terrible seering. But making a hint that would be clear enough if I died would surely have raised your attention - but being only a hint would probably not have awakened the ranger. So I just had to go full open with it.

But to make it more interesting I chose to reveal only at the last minute of the Day. It was a fun experiment I must say. And proved good - with the help of the wolves...

Well, Sally! You're just a player extraordinaire, esq.! I didn't quite believe in my eyes when I got there that Day and saw your "revealment"! That sure was fun! And even if everything so consistently pointed towards your guilt, a thought nagged behind my head for most of the Day saying "it can't be this easy, it can't be... there is something hidden here..." But when you finally started re-posting towards the end of the Day it was quite clear as I think you had already accepted your fate.

But did you Sally just think of running amok or were you thinking you could get away with it on that Day?

A real deep bow to the known innocents; Wilwa, Nerwen and Brinn!

You really made the day! I did pick you up on two grounds. Surely because I was not able to read you and one of you being a baddie would have been disasterous for the village - but also because I thougth you could be ones to make a difference if the other innocents could trust you. And oh boy did you answer that call! (Could one say: "Oh girl, you did it"?) You were just superheroes! Like when I got back on the latter part of Day5 you had all but proved Eönwë was a wraith!

And yes, everyone was playing charmingly most of the time - and RL issues are something we can not do anything about.

Thanks for a very good game everyone!

Last but not least: thanks Lommy for a wonderfully entertaining game! And some of the narrations were just downright hilarious (like the one where Rune tries to reveal for no good, or where trying to make Eönwë walk the plank proves a bit more difficult people thought it would be) or touching (like Lhuna's and Nienna's death-scene).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote