View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #517
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
This game actually managed to put into use something that was practically never put in use, or not in my memory: the Seer really performing his duty for a while under the supervision of the village, and the known innocents sharing their thoughts - discussing and trying to find the trail based on the mutual knowledge that they can take each other's conclusions and suspicions as genuine.
I have a vague idea that has happened a few times between two-three people in a village. But it rarely works this well as it also requires people who would be active and willing to make an effort for it. A combined trust is not enough, but a combined effort is also needed (as we saw with Eönwë - and with Sally as well).

And what success it was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
"ha, could it not be that he is being nice to me in order to ensure that I won't kill him?". Well, too bad I didn't continue on the thought.
Bless you for that!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote