View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #24
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Whatever sounds good to you, Good Sir. You are the Master Shrubberer, after all.~Zil
I have nominated Nienna's suggestion...Zil (see the quote above)

And I vehemently oppose Agan's (Inzy) suggestion, because it is too similar to Izzy, and I will get confused.

Quote:
But of course my dear Boro... though I must warn you that I don't promise that they are the secrets you seek.~Nienna
What secrets do you think I am after? I guess that is for our resident fortune teller to answer.

But, wasn't there some wicked witch in some long ago tale that said "my dear?" It is of course a different tale, but I would assume that the Wicked Witch of the West and the Old Witch belong to the same guild of Evil witches.

phantom, it is your first post and you are already dropping hints, all over the place, and are clearly up to something? Lucky for you that I have no power against you, and of course what you have already hinted at I have made note of and will let you be.

Edit: crossed with the last two, and the phrase from the wicked witch is "my pretty," not "my dear." So disregard that last ridiculous suspicion.

Last edited by Boromir88; 05-19-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote