View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #214
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I'm on the fence about tp, I get what he was doing in saying that I obviously had a female role. Or at least I think so, but will wait for him to confirm it. He figured I was faking the lover status, and by emphasizing that I obviously had the female role, he was hoping to get the robber bridegroom to come after me. If so, then he has proven (at least to me) his innocence, but the problem I have is misreading tp's dizzling intellect. Plus, he could actually be a wolf, who believed my lover crap yesterday and is just waiting to take out two-in-one.

I have no good reason to feel bad about Mith, other than her posting yesterday. The frustrated, stressed out Mith, then come back recomposed is a classic frustrated baddie Mith. Also, she never asked if I didn't want to be lynched yesterday. I was used to that innocent Mith treatment. Of course people adapt and change to the situation and people's expectations, or maybe I haven't done a good enough job proving her I am innocent yet, or maybe she was just genuinely angry at me yesterday. Who knows? But just her overall posting yesterday is why I am suspicious of her today.