View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #285
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Nienna and Lommy?

I suppose better than losing Gifteds. Though wolves are better to lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
I didn't have a really strong case against her, but it was the best decision I could come up with.
This kind of sounds scrambling to me.

Nerwen as Village Captain Obvious. Ahaha.

Boro you look nasty with your commentary about your Nienna vote. Why not just say "I want to save myself." ?

Even if Shasta isn't bluffing, and he is an Ordo. Why go to the wolf and say TURN ME! TURN ME! Even if he isn't capable of being turned, I don't see how dangling yourself as fresh meat in front of a rabid wolf - is going to help the village.

Boro. Why would Shasta be lynched immediately if turned? I thought the Moddess said that it could be referenced to in the Night plot - but not necessarily any where near the Night it occurs.

Why does it seem to be an assumption that the wolves would've killed Shasta? Because they thought his claim false? I think they would have the luxury to see if he was turnable first, and then kill him. Otherwise they'd be up a certain creek with out a paddle, if they killed him and found him to be an Ordo - especially if he ended up Miss Red.

Boro. Your venting seemed to lack a sense of fire. Fizzled I think. o.O

Erm, sorry Miss Wilwa. I'm terribly afraid to tell you, but you aren't in any condition to... digest sweet cakes, or food of any kind. I could put some by your non-grave for you, if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Eomer and Boro both seemed to think LRC was a normal Cursed role, i.e. has to be Night-killed in order to be turned. I should say this points to their innocence– or at least to their non-lupinity. They could be faking, of course... but do consider this point before voting either of them.
Why does it do that Nerwen? All it says, is that they have a faulty memory, or didn't quite read the entire Admin thread.

Lari -> Boro
Gaur -> Boro
Kath -> Eomer
Mira -> Fea
Boro -> Mith
Sally -> Eomer
Gwath -> Boro

Boro 3. Eomer 2. Mith & Fea 1.