View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #562
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Mira you could for example be the one to start and tell me why Gwath was killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
but just don't act as if you had no idea how come anyone could suspect cute little you.
Aww Green you're all too sweet, you're making me smile all the time although I'm pretty p*ssed off. <3
Seriously I still don't understand what was so suspicious in my comment and despite asking, no one has bothered to tell me. It was what I had been thinking, take it or leave it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Practically confessed? If that's true then I must've missed that. Anyway, one reason for me to waver on Izzy is that if you are a wolf it makes me wonder whether the thing the two of you are playing at is too dangerous to be wolf-on-wolf - but then, you said it yourself, wolves can afford to be bold at this point.
She did absolutely nothing to explain her behaviour, which I take as a confession. If she was innocent it would be in her best interests that we didn't lynch her, especially given how little time there's left.

And why on earth are you more certain about my guilt than Izzy's? I'm not the one who has pretended to be a gifted and claimed to know who the seer has found guilty (the both of whom, surprisingly, innocent).

Oh yes I forgot to mention one reason I was uncertain about Izzy's claim - I wondered why she'd come out as the ranger since then not just one but two people would know she was lying, if she wasn't the ranger herself.