View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #99
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well, I be not understandin' all this German malarkey (is malarkey a pirate-ish word? I'm not entirely sure) but I's being serious earlier about them scurvy dogs Nog and Boro. But this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Mate Kath
sally - pokes Boro a bit.
....isn't really all that accurate, me hearties. Well, 'tis, but I was being serious about two of them possibly being cobblers. Then again, we best not be worrying about cobblers at this point, or else we all be sleeping with the fishes (now I'm a pirate who's in the mob?) before too long. So I be putting them two under my wood pile for a bit, at least I think.

I also be noticing this by our Little Green Alcoholic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green around the gills
I be uneasy 'bout that ol' Shark Tooth - he seems to be fishin' fer an easy lynch of a potentially dangerous sailor. I be goin' to me bunk soon, an' will snore o'er th' decision time. I ain't sure o' who t' vote, but it'll probably be fer ol' Shasty fer th' thingy I just mentioned - unless there'll be a better un emergin' in a minute.
I be gettin' a bit of funny feelings from that there Shasta too, but I don't think it be a hunch worth following with a lynch.

The sands in me hour glass tell me it be nearly Nightfall, so I best stop flapping me lips and get to voting. Here be my feeling on all ye people. Avast!

-Legless Sally Dawkins ~ Carpenter
Arrrr, that be me, mateys. I be chopping wood but not chopping off the cap'n's head. Be ye all warned, for I won't be helpin' ya if ye kill me.

-Puffy Shirt Rikae ~ Cabin Boy
Seems decent enough, at least as much as a cabin boy can wearing a shirt like that.

-Pirate Lommy the Infected ~ Quartermaster
Strangely aggressive, or at least seems so to me. Bad luck having a woman on board anyway, especially an infected one.

-Gangrenous Inziladun Jones ~ Pilot
Another infected crewmember. Also getting a bad vibe from this'un, but not as much.

-Pirate Boromir the Malformed ~ Gunner
Possibly one of our co-conspirators, but I can build me a sturdy box around th' guns and he'll be harmless.

-Stutterin’ Wilwa Scab ~ Cook
Has she even been here?

-Shark Tooth Shasta ~ First mate
Power-hungry son of a sea w(hor[s]e)

-High-Pitched Annu ~ Surgeon
He be trying to help me with me legs, but it could just to get me on his side, so I be keeping an eye on him.

-Whinin’ Eomer Bonny ~ Musician (Pur-loined Violin)
Nothing to say about this laddie.

-Snifflin’ Mac Sparrow ~ Cooper
A bit of a weird blighter. May be evil, but after all the talk of his not-confession toDay I'll cut him a break because we need to be concentrating on more than just one o' us.

-Almost-Blind Nerwen ~ Navigator/Sea Artist
Don't think she'd have the vision (literally and figuratively) to cut off Capn' Black Death Brinn's head.

-Lil' Green the Staggering Drunk ~ Powder Monkey
Staggering drunk and perhaps a bit of a landlubber, but leaving her for now.

-Poop Deck Kath ~ Musician (Pipe)
Strange smell coming from this one, but then again....look at her title.

-Cowerin' Gwath Slasher ~ Powder Monkey
Gwathie-powder monkey. Nothing on him, except that I like to rib him.

-Pirate Nogrod the Fashionably Late ~ Gunner
Fashionably late, so I don't think he was up cutting up the cap'n. Maybe trying to lead a mutiny though, so keep your eye(s) on him.

-Slippery McCabbie Dagger ~ Boatswain
Slippery indeed, but evil? Not sure, me hearties.

-Dancin' Mira Blythe ~ Striker
Nothing.

-Ham-Hands Izzy ~ Striker
See Mira.

-Short Ruth Mithril ~ Cook
She best be not poisoning our grub, for right now I think she be innocent.

-Stinkin' Eön Bloodbeard ~ Powder Monkey
Steve, the stinking ingrate. I think he's okay for now.

(Posting this now, sorry for having such a long post right before DL. I'll check the vote count and be back in a second.)

ETA: I forgot to put in my thoughts about Mac, or they were deleted or something. Sorry for the confusion, but they're back in now.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 06-14-2009 at 10:07 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote