View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:52 AM   #145
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Regardin' that there first part, I think I be agreein' with ye. No sense in acceptin' the ghost's claim all of just yet, particularly since she hasn't any special information to share.~Gwath
But, 'tis no good to seek an' inquire more on whether she be truthful or not...well me mean that 'tis no good to kill her today to fin' out if she be true. Greenie already be 'acked, an' by the mutineers, so she be out o' 'oting, an' out o' the crew count. If we wan' to kill someone twice, to fin' out thar true role, it be a waste on Greenie, as she be killed by the mutineers. Now whether she be the spy, co-conspie, or ordinary crew who knows fer sure only Greenie, an' the Cap'n (an' the real spy if Greenie aint it), but killing 'er again today would be no good. We be just doin' the mutineers job, cus the mutineers killed her last night!