View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #171
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
For meself, I be havin' t' work t'day fer a boss fouler n' more cruel than our late Cap'n. I be on more a few hours afore the DL.~Inziladun
Arr, it not be one person, it more be the collective that ar frustratin'. 'Tis hard enough to not know who we be lynchin' unless we decide to kill 'em twice, but when ye get 1/3 t' 1/2 o' the crew who be more silent than our 2 resident ghosts it gets difficult to do anythin'.

'Tis happens to be an off day fer me, an' I realize others are not unlucky, but is it t' much t' expect one rotten post o' suspects or thoughts about anythin'? I mean two-thirds o' th' day be gone already, an' thar be too many people who just haven't shown up. Day 1 be difficult to know what t' say, but this be getting slightly ridiculous.

Me be almost tempted to 'ote Izzy, as me believe we will lose her by the days end if she not 'ote today?

Now. onto thee McCaber lynchin' yesterday, an' I will be away until 2 hours or so 'fore the DL